Google

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chiropractic Thought for the Week:  The weight of the average head is 9-12 lbs.  7 small, moveable bones support this weight with help from the spinal muscles and spinal ligaments.  Any sudden or jarring motion to the head will have a straining effect on the neck muscles which can cause the neck bones to subluxate or misalign.  Once the vertebra are out of their normal joint position, neck pain and possible headaches is the result.  Chiropractors correct the alignment of the cervical spine with chiropractic adjustments to the spinal joints, restoring proper alignment and joint motion.  This allows the neck to heal and function normally.

My name is Dr. J. Zimmerman and I am a chiropractor.  I have been in practice for 27 years.  My chiropractic practice uses many different chiropractic techniques to improve bodily function and restore health. My chiropractic office is located in Galloway Township (the Smithville section) of Atlantic County, NJ.  You can contact me for more chiropractic information at Health First Chiropractic Clinics,  609-652-6363.   www.HealthFirstChiropractic.com


I’m on Facebook!!  Search Health First Chiropractic Clinics, Dr. J. Zimmerman.  “LIKE” my page for up-to-date office info, health news and a different perspective on healthy living.  I’m also on Twitter at DocJZimmerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home