Google

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Working Together

​Full disclosure. I basically share 3 things on facebook: Rugby, Health info and Chiropractic info. I share all 3 because these are the 3 things I love. The rugby is for me. The health is for you, so is the chiropractic. When I share the chiropractic, I want you to know that I am not doing that to build my practice. My practice is great and it is very full. Besides, the majority of my friends are in other states and countries. I share the chiropractic stuff, because only 35% of the population knows enough about chiropractic to have even tried it. Chiropractic is an important part of being healthy and I want as many people as possible to understand that and to know that it could make a difference in their health.

Working Together

​Chiropractors and medical doctors are comfortable working together in cases where medical care is necessary as an adjunct to chiropractic care.
Amplifeied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home